Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jessica Alba and Cash Warren are parents to a baby girl. The actress gave birth on Saturday to Honor Marie Warren, her spokesperson Brad Cafarelli confirmed. The couple's first child was born three weeks after Alba and Warren tied the knot. The 27-year-old 'Sin City' star and the 29-year-old production assistant were married in Beverly Hills on 19 May after being together for four years. They met during the filming of 'Fantastic Four'. Alba, who will soon be seen alongside Mike Myers in 'The Love Guru', confirmed the pregnancy in December 2007. The star, who rose to fame in TV series 'Dark Angel', recently spoke of her hopes as a parent. "I don't want to be my child's best friend," she told Fit Pregnancy. "I want to be a mom. But I do want my child to come to me when they have problems and need to talk, so it's going to be about treading that line."

Blonde Kim Kardashian
The black-haired Kim Kardashian has gone blonde! And it’s looking just like “Obsessed” star Beyonce Knowles.
Kim Kardashian of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” fame has something new to show off. Her Hair color. Kardashian proudly showed off her blonde locks on Twitter Sunday. “I WENT BLONDE!!!! Do u like it?” Kardashian wrote, followed by, “One more blonde pic!” and “I’m LOVING my blonde hair!”
Kim Kardashian’s new look strikingly resembles that of Beyonce Knowles, who has experimented with hair color for years. Knowles has lightened and darkened her naturally black hair many times. Now Kardashian has made her hair all blonde and she likes it. Ahem. But its not real, and so, it is not going to stay for long.
“It’s a wig! Did I have you fooled?” she wrote on her Web site Monday. “I did a fabulous photo shoot this weekend and they put this hair piece on! It’s making me want to dye my hair and maybe go lighter for the summer,” says the Kardashian girl.
Well, so much so for the black haired Kim Kardasian going blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment